About your role
- Front-end web development and back-end web server project (60%)
- Python and Linux shells Scripting (30%)
- Data collection and processing (10%)
About your background
- Degree holder (Bachelor’s and above) from a renowned university, major in Computer Science, Engineering, Science, Finance or other related discipline.
- Familiar with HTML5, CSS3, and one of the UI framework, i.e. Bootstrap, jQuery UI and React, etc.
- Good knowledge of backend development with Flask, prior development experience in Python and Linux shell.
- Experience in using MySQL database
- An effective communicator and team player.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within a fast-paced environment.
- Good learning curiosity & agility.
Why you should apply
- Stay ahead of market with latest technology & knowledge sharing
- Great learning curve: hands-on exposure to all aspects of quantitative trading, including trading systems and operation
- Training: the development process will involve learning about Python, HTML, Linux shell, MySQL and other tools, as well as AWS cloud development and operation maintenance.
- Career aspect: after completion of the web development project, other internal technical opportunities are available for your career advancement, such as Python or C++ quantitative development, trading operations etc.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with the relevant data protection law of Hong Kong Special Administration Region.