About your role
The developer will be an integral part of our trading and research process. There are two tracks for these role:
Core responsibilities include:
- Develop, test, and maintain live trading systems on top of our in-house DMA system. Emphasis will be on the prompt, robust internal flow from data to execution rather than market access.
- Scrape data from various sources, including the internet, data terminal etc. Work with DBA to ensure robust delivery of data.
- Develop technical architecture to enable Analytics and Data Science using industry best practices for large scale processing.
- Design, develop and implement data pipelines for batch and streaming solutions.
- Research and develop distributed crawler and data acquisition system; optimize the crawling strategy and improve the crawling effect.
- Monitor data quality across data processing lifecycle.
- Cloud-based data infrastructure administration and database administration when necessary.
About your background
- 2nd year to final year students majoring in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other Engineering subjects.
- Development experience in Linux platform
- Working knowledge of C++, Python, and their interfacing to each other
- Award achievement in ACM, NOI or other similar competition is a strong plus.
- Good communications in team settings.
- Development experience in windows is highly preferred.
- 3 months internship with return offer opportunity
- Stay ahead of market with latest technology & knowledge sharing
- Senior Partner one-on-one mentorship
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Work in a flat structure where your talent gets noticed and promoted quickly.
- Work with like-mind people who share common value of being highly motivated, meticulous in details, and systematic thinking.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with the relevant data protection law of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.