About your role
The developer role will be an integral part of our trading and research process. Core responsibilities include:
- Develop, test, and maintain live trading systems on top of our in-house DMA system. Emphasis will be on the prompt, robust internal flow from data to execution rather than market access
- Scrape data from various sources, including the internet, data terminal, etc. Work with DBA to ensure robust delivery of data
About your background
- Bachelor’s degree or above majored in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other Engineering subjects.
- Development experience in Linux platform
- 2-6 years working experience from technology industry background, with top-notch skills of C++ or Java. Knowledge in Python is an advantage
- Willing to pick up Python
- Good communications in team settings
- Stay ahead of market with latest technology & knowledge sharing
- Senior Partner one-on-one mentorship
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Work in a flat structure where your talent gets noticed and promoted quickly
- Work with like-mind people who share common value of being highly motivated, meticulous in details, and systematic thinking.