About your role
- Provide technical expertise to support (including off-hours, when necessary) and enhance core trading applications.
- Communicate with brokers on the configurations of colocation servers. Deploy and maintain the core trading applications on colocation servers.
- Actively monitor the Trading System with Trade Operations team, and respond to alerts immediately. Escalate issues as necessary.
- Work on tactical development, tools development on the Trading System.
- Work collaboratively with Quantitative Researcher, Trade Operations and other R&D staff.
About your background
- Bachelor’s degree holder majoring in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering etc.
- Fresh graduate or candidate with 1-3 years relevant experience in technology inudustry.
- Knowledge on CI/CD(e.g. Jenkins), docker and other DevOps tool.
- Experience in Linux, Shell Scripts and Python
- Knowledge on network protocols e.g. TCP/UDP, IP etc.
- Experience with cloud computing
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Stay ahead of market with latest technology & knowledge sharing
- Training: the development process will involve learning about Python, MongoDB, Linux and other tools, as well as AWS cloud development and operation maintenance.
- Career aspect: opportunity to get hands-on exposure to all aspects of quantitative trading, including trading systems development.
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Work in a flat structure where your talent gets noticed and promoted quickly.
- Work with like-mind people who share common value of being highly motivated, meticulous in details, and systematic thinking.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with the relevant data protection law of Hong Kong Special Administration Region.