About your role:
- Maintain and evolve our data-centered infrastructure;
- Database administration;
- Cloud-based infrastructure administration;
- You will work alongside experts in various data-related disciplines(such as HPC, machine learning, cloud computing). So starting from the core responsibilities, this will be an exciting opportunity to grow yourself towards a full-stack data engineer.
About your background
- Bachelor’s degree with 2- 5 years’ intensive experience in database administration;
- Solid knowledge of SQL and Linux;
- Financial industry knowledge would be highly advantageous;
- (Plus) Experience with cloud platforms, in particular, AWS
- (Plus) Familiarity with data-processing language (Python, R, Julia).
- You’ll get along well with us if you are humble, hungry to learn and a good team player;
- Problem solving & analytical skills are essential to perform your job well;
- You are detail oriented, kind & helpful.