About your role
- Participate actively in all aspects of quantitative trading and research, i.e. Strategy Design and Implementation, Back Test, Live Trading Analysis and Data Collection and Clean-up etc.
- Your role will evolve over time based on business growth and your own development progress; We will assist you along the way discovering the career path that suits you the most.
What are we looking for
- Excellent academic record of bachelor’s degree (or above) from a top university, major in Computer Science, engineering or other quantitative related discipline.
- You have demonstrated achievements in computer programming and mathematical modeling, for example you have win awards in mathematical modeling and programming contest, i.e. top stars Github repo, publication in industry leading journals and conference papers etc.
- Independent research experience
- Highly motivated and competitive
- Learning curiosity & agility
- A good communicator and team player
- Stay ahead of market with latest technology & knowledge sharing
- Make an impact in a start-up environment
- Senior Partner one-on-one mentorship
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Work in a flat structure where your talent gets noticed and promoted quickly
- Work with like-mind people who share common value of being inclusive, highly motivated, meticulous in details, and systematic thinking.
- Work with a subject matter expert team from dynamic academic and cultural background.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with the relevant data protection law of Hong Kong Special Administration Region.